Get a full picture of your current content to help you plan for better future content.
Eat slugs. Listen to Norwegian thrash metal. Watch Contagion during a global pandemic. All things you'd probably rather do than audit and review your website copy. A global pandemic is, however, as good time as any to make a start.
While your competitors are distracted while baking bread, hunting for toilet paper, and learning the tuba, you can steal a march on them by spring-cleaning your website, the first step of which is to audit and review your current content.
- Document your current content in a comprehensive spreadsheet
- Review the content in the context of your business and audience needs
- Score your content
- Identify content gaps
- Get clear recommendations for improvements
What you get:
- Spreadsheet inventory
- Content scorecard
- Recommendations document
Ask me if your website is larger than 150 pages.
A detailed content inventory and content review should be the first step in any web content strategy/planning process. It's also a good thing to do even if you're not revamping your website. Content strategy clients at:
- Drop me a line to discuss your project in advance (optional)
- Pre-purchase your desired service online
- Fill out the brief (also optional but helpful to do at some stage - try it here)