Put some processes and tools in place to help keep your web content in shape.
If you work on a web team and recoil at the mere mention of the word “governance,” you’re not alone. Feel free to outsource parts of this time-consuming and not exactly thrilling, but still very necessary, part of your website to someone else. So you can do much more interesting things.
- Style guide: A short guide for web content writers and web editors tailored to your team's skills and needs
- Workflow: Input into better workflow for your web team
- Process trouble-shooting
I've worked with UBC, Fraser Health, and other orgs to put in place some website governance process and other tools.
- Drop me a line to discuss your project in advance (optional)
- Pre-purchase your desired service online
- Fill out the brief (also optional but helpful to do at some stage - try it here)